Non-licensed Asbestos Works Training course content
The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 states that you must be competent to work on non-licensed asbestos; the training alone does not make you competent; competency comes from receiving the training and following the approved codes of practice every time.
It is a full day (8hr) presentation that does more that what is required by the regulations; it provides a more fuller picture of the asbestos situation that the UK finds itself in today.
Non-licensed training includes and builds on Asbestos Awareness Training and provides the fundamentals of non-licensed asbestos works. The fees to the right include both Asbestos Awareness Training and Non-licensed Asbestos Works Training;
Non-licensed Asbestos Training Itinerary :-
- What work you are allowed to do
- How to determine if work is licensable
- How to determine if the work is notifiable to the HSE
- What the law requires you to do
- Respiratory Protective Equipment & Personal Protective Equipment
- What methods & equipment to use
- Plan of Works
- Decontamination, personal and area
- Emergency procedures
- Waste disposal
- Task related training
- Certificate of attendance with
a review date of 1 year
Call us on 01606 841805 or contact us via our contact page for more more details on how to book or get more info.